1. These are the terms and conditions (the “terms”) on which we will provide training programmes and coaching services in which you have selected (the “programme”). Please read these terms carefully before committing to one or more of our programmes. These terms & conditions apply to all programmes, including multiple bookings.
2. If you are under 18 years of age you will not be able to request a place on a programme. Should you wish to avail of any programme and you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must make the request for a place on the programme on your behalf.
3. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
4. When we use the words “you” or “your” in these terms, this includes anybody under the age of 18 in respect of whom you are submitting a request for a place on our programme (as applicable).
1. The programme is run and organised by and on behalf of Pro Rugby INT Ltd (“we” or “us”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12532470. Our registered office is at 60 Salisbury Road, Plymouth, England, PL4 8SY..
2. You can contact us at any time by writing to our customer service team at email@example.com.
3. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address you provided to us when registering your place on the programme.
4. In order to take part in the programme you will need to register on our social media and complete our online booking form.
5. If we accept your request for a place on the programme and your payment has been processed, we will send you a confirmatory email (the “Confirmation”). By us sending the Confirmation we have accepted your request for a place on the Trial and a contract has come into existence between you and us in accordance with the terms set out herein.
6. If we are unable to, or decide in our absolute discretion that we will not, accept your request for a place on the programme, we will inform you of this in writing as soon as possible and you will not be charged.
7. If, in our absolute discretion, after sending you the Confirmation we decide that we do not wish for you to partake in the programme we will inform you of this as soon as possible and you will be refunded any payments that you have made.
1. After you have received the Confirmation, if you wish to change the start date of the programme that you wish to undertake, please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not text message or messaging service) as soon as possible and no later than 7 days after receiving the Confirmation. We will try to accommodate any change(s) you request where it is reasonably possible to do so, but we make no warranty or promise that we will be able to do so.
1. You may change your mind about participating in the programme at any time. However, we will only be able to provide you with a refund for the programme if you inform us in writing within 7 days of the date of Confirmation that you want a refund (the “Cancellation Period”), subject to clause 5.3.
2. If you request a refund after the Cancellation Period we are under no obligation to refund you. However, we may accept a request to change the start date of the programme or to cease monthly subscription from the end of the current payment period.
3.You will not be entitled to a refund for the programme if your request is made outside the Cancellation Period.
4.We reserve the right to refuse any refunds for any reason and are under no obligation to refund you.
1. We may prevent you from participating on the programme at any time by informing you if:
2. You do not make a payment to us when it is due or, if we remind you that payment is due (which we are not under any obligation to do and may not do), you still do not make payment within 2 days of our reminder;
3. You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is in our reasonable opinion necessary for us to allow your participation on the programme, for example, relevant medical history;
4. We believe, in our absolute discretion, that the reason for you participating in any programme (whether wholly or in part) may not be for improving and/or demonstrating your rugby ability; or
5. You do not comply with these terms.
You must ensure that you are physically fit and able to participate in the programme and you must inform us of any medical condition you have and know about medication that you require or may require prior to your attendance to camps. Failure to comply with this clause may put your health at risk and will automatically terminate your contract with us (subject to the continuation in force of any terms which are expressly stated to continue in force after termination).
1. Other than for any injury or medical condition caused by our negligence, you accept and agree that we shall not be held liable or responsible for any injuries that you receive during, or any medical conditions you suffer as a result of your participation in, the programme.
1. The price of the programme (which includes handling fees) will be the price indicated on the order page. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the programme advised to you is correct.
2. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, the cost of the programme may be incorrectly priced. If we accept and process your programme request where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as mispricing, we may cancel your place and refund you any sums you have paid.
3. Payment for the programme will be made through our payment partners GoCardless. By making a payment through GoCardless you will be accepting their terms and conditions. We do not, and shall not, at any time hold any of your credit/debt card details and should you have any issue with regard to payment please contact us to investigate immediately.
1. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud by us, or our officers, employees, subcontractors or agents, we will not be responsible in any way (and we hereby exclude any liability) for, whether in tort, contract or otherwise:
1. During the programme, we may take photographs, screenshots, film, digital video tape, audio and other recordings of you and your performance. You agree to grant to us in perpetuity the right to use your name, photograph, video image or likeness for our reasonable commercial purposes without any restriction, compensation or remuneration.
2. We do not allow any cameras, telephone images, video or other filming/recording equipment at the Trial other than our own. You may not photograph or record, or attempt to photograph or record (whether permanently or transiently), the Trial or any part of it without first receiving our written consent.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: We are the owner of all the copyright and any other intellectual property rights (both registered and unregistered) in these terms. We reserve the right to take legal action to the fullest extent possible under the law against any individual or entity who reproduces any of these terms without our consent.